
Since many years, Students have lot of dufficulty because the teenagers have more problem of health particularly with them weight. I am sure that it's a good idea for my school to integrate a new fitness activity.
I think that to put a new fitness activity at my school can be excellent for the health of students. There are many advantages fot the schools who integrate this sport. I think that the sport of Lacrosse is a good example.
Firstly, This sport is not complicate to understand, but it's a sport that requires a good cardio, concentration and reflex. It's why it is important for my school to integrate this sport in my physical education class. This sport can you ask a good rapidity. But this sport is for everybody. Advantages are that you can devlop your cardio, concentration, reflex and muscles more fastly. And with this sport you can lost weight more easily.
Secondly, Lacrosse is a sport that everybody appreciate, because is very nice and funny. The fact that my school integrate this sport, give more sport choice for students.
In conclusion, we should integrate it in physical education, because Lacrosse bring many advantages for the people who decided to play at this sport.
And I think that it's too a good idea to integrate this sport. Because Lacrosse was playing by the people before we, who habited this territory since many century. And this sport is a part of our ethnic and our story.
I think that to put a new fitness activity at my school can be excellent for the health of students. There are many advantages fot the schools who integrate this sport. I think that the sport of Lacrosse is a good example.
Firstly, This sport is not complicate to understand, but it's a sport that requires a good cardio, concentration and reflex. It's why it is important for my school to integrate this sport in my physical education class. This sport can you ask a good rapidity. But this sport is for everybody. Advantages are that you can devlop your cardio, concentration, reflex and muscles more fastly. And with this sport you can lost weight more easily.
Secondly, Lacrosse is a sport that everybody appreciate, because is very nice and funny. The fact that my school integrate this sport, give more sport choice for students.
In conclusion, we should integrate it in physical education, because Lacrosse bring many advantages for the people who decided to play at this sport.
And I think that it's too a good idea to integrate this sport. Because Lacrosse was playing by the people before we, who habited this territory since many century. And this sport is a part of our ethnic and our story.
234 Words
