
For me, a place to see is the Savanna. I think that the landscape of the Savanna is the most beautiful in the world. This landscape is habited by many species of animals. This is a mysterious place. I would like to visit this place because it is very colorful. My favorite animals are the big cats, because they are fast, agile, strong and crafty. I know that there are lots of differents peoples who live in the Savanna. These people are there for many centuries and they are still there. This land is a historic place where there are lot of cultures and ethnic groups. If I have the chance to see this place, I would like to learn culture of these people. Each year,there are lot of people who visit this place and one day I hope to be the next person.The Principal activity why people go at this place is to climb on a car and after you are traveling in the Savanna. I think that it's very fun. But, there are lot of animals who are in danger. Each year,pollution is very fateful for these animals and the hunters don't help this situation. I think that you must see this marvellous land before this end.
203 Words
